We are available for speaking engagements worldwide. Tell us a little bit about your event and a team member will get back to you to see how we can help.
- Sportswear Brand Startup: Startup, design & product development and positioning
- Entrepreneurship: design a business based on your values
- Motivation: In life and work
- Lifestyle – live the authentic life you want
- Work with your life partner
- Work and life balance
Get free and premium templates to fast-track your business.
- Line Sheet Template
- Label & Hangtag Template
- Product Price Matrix
- Male Croquis Template
- Female Croquis Template
- Men’s Tee Tech Pack Template
- Women’s Tee Tech Pack Template
- Men’s Hoodie Tech Pack Template
- Women’s Hoodie Tech Pack Template
- Men’s Softshell Tech Pack Template
- Women’s Softshell Tech Pack Template
- Men’s Tights Tech Pack Template
- Women’s Tights Tech Pack Template
- Order Form
- Costing Sheet
- Expenses / Budget / Cashflow Template
- Business Plan Template
- Business Start-Up Checklist
- Manufacturing Checklist
- Bootstrapping List
Our mastermind group is carefully designed to bring together individuals whose brand trajectory is at a similar level and pace. Group members support, encourage and participate during group calls and in our private forum. Members are selected for diversity in the industry, personality and strengths.
Belonging and community is vital in our groups.
Why you should join our mastermind:
- Push yourself to work to your highest potential
- Get accountability partners
- Tap into quality knowledge and experience. Everybody shares their stories and learnings.
- You will never have to feel alone while running your business. The team members will advise each other
- Expand your network
- You and your business will grow
- Get a Master Mind! There is a saying: You are the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with.
- Get feedback. The group will tell you constructively what’s right or wrong with your ideas.
- Support. There are ups and down in every business. The group will be there for each other, because they understand how hard it is to run a business.